Monday, October 10, 2016

Upcoming Shahabuddin retreat in Seatle






When Thou didst sit upon Thy throne,
with a crown upon Thy head,
I did prostrate myself upon the ground
and called Thee my Lord.
When Thou didst stretch out Thy hands in
blessing over me, I knelt and called Thee my Master.
When Thou didst raise me from the ground
holding me with Thine arms,
I drew closer to Thee and called Thee my Beloved.
But when Thy caressing hands held my head
next to Thy glowing heart and Thou didst kiss me,
I smiled and called Thee myself.
....Hazrat Pir-o-Mushid Inayat Khan
___________________________

Upcoming Event:  Seattle with Shahabuddin October 20 http://inayatiorder.org/

Local contact:
adrian symonds
250 650 9055
adrian2@shaw.ca
1460 Grieve Ave.
Courtenay

Classes thursday evenings 6:50 pm to 8:30. Please arrive on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment